Safety First ng Pamilya Mo
Retail Prevailing Prices
- Partnership with DILG and DSWD
- Empowerment trainings for the moms how to raise children
- Enhancing the Filipino values the sense of community and the concept of ‘Bayanihan’, ‘Pakikipagkapwa tao’, and ‘pagtutulungan’
- Disaster response trainings (fire, flood, earthquake)
- Scholarship grants
- LPG/MA Scholars’ Club (Iskolar ng LPGMA)
- Donations of computer set
- Classroom renovations, turnover
- Credit facilities for the creation of an entrepreneurial venture
- Negosyo Seminar Basics training in partnership with the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship
- Business mentoring and coaching c/o PCE
- Adoption of a specific health advocacy (i.e. breast cancer awareness, HIV-AIDS)
- Donation of OTC medicines
- Donation of ambulance
- Medical and Dental Missions
- Conduct nutritional feeding to public grade school students
LPG Marketers' Association (LPGMA) was organized in order that its members will have a common voice and representation on issues that affect the industry.
LPGMA has been invited in discussion groups before the Department of Energy in order that its position may be heard. In the process, LPGMA has evolved into a group advocating the need of the consuming public to have access to lower-priced LPG and for them to choose to purchase any LPG brand.
Making Virtual Safety Seminars Fun, Informative and Engaging More often than not, when we hear the word seminar, we tend to think that it is…
Please feel free to write to us and we will be more than happy to respond to your queries. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.